From March 2019, participants will have a private access to the Exhibitor Portal to edit their company information for the Official Catalog of Melco 2019 and interact with their clients.
In addition, they can present their products to the MELCO Awards contest, as well as publish up to 15 products in the MELCO Catalog.
ONLINE SERVICES CONTRACTING PLATFORM
As of March 2019, participating companies will have at their disposal the MELCO Services Hiring Platform, where they can find all the information necessary to prepare their participation in Melco 2019.
To generate the meeting schedule of each participant, the organization is based on the requests and interests of exhibitors and invited buyers.
The procedure takes place in the weeks leading up to the event and is carried out as follows:
- The exhibitors select those invited buyers with whom they are interested in holding an interview.
- The buyers confirm those requests of exhibitors that are of their interest, while they can propose new meetings with other exhibitors.
- When all the applications have been registered, the system generates the meeting agendas of the participants, respecting their preferences giving priority to meetings between exhibitors and buyers who have requested each other.
- Each exhibiting company and buying company can access their agenda days before the event to check their meeting schedule.
- Participants can request additional meetings to optimize their participation in the event, generating more business opportunities.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
As an exhibitor of Melco, you can book your trip and accommodation with the best conditions through the official travel agency of the event:
Viajes El Corte Inglés
Tel .: +34 699 348 165
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m