CATALOG OF EXHIBITORS AND BUYERS
Since March 2019, you will be able to view Melco exhibitors and products. In addition, as an organization we will publish your participation in Melco in the Guest Buyers section, always reserving your data.
To generate the meeting schedule of each participant, the organization is based on the requests and interests of exhibitors and invited buyers.
The procedure takes place in the weeks leading up to the event and is carried out as follows:
- The exhibitors select those invited buyers with whom they are interested in holding an interview.
- The buyers confirm those requests of exhibitors that are of their interest, while they can propose new meetings with other exhibitors.
- When all the requests have been registered, the system generates the meeting agendas of the participants, respecting their preferences giving priority to meetings between exhibitors and buyers who have requested each other.
- Each exhibiting company and buying company can access their agenda days before the event to check their meeting schedule.
- Participants can request additional meetings to optimize their participation in the event, generating more business opportunities.
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION
Trip to Zaragoza
We organize your trip to Zaragoza for free, and we arrange daily transfers from the hotel to the venue for the event – Palacio de Congresos de Zaragoza.
Your invitation includes free accommodation at the 4 * hotel selected by the Organization.
Breakfast at our 4 * hotel and daily lunches in the Zaragoza Convention Center